- 1 DAY “CONC3PT” COURSES
Our concept courses are 1 day extensive workshops specifically designed around a particular concept or topic within men’s haircutting. We will be offering these classes with the goal of enhancing stylists growth & understanding of a particular area within their own skillset.
Whether it’s men’s scissor work, fading, longer men’s hair, Asian or Afro hair - we got you! Our aim is to give you a new perspective & provide you with the formulas to help you progress to the next level of your career in the most effective & efficient way possible.
Why is there a “3” in CONC3PT? Facilitating to each different type of learner is of the upmost importance for us, therefore all our workshops & classes will include the 3 primary elements of learning. Visual, Auditory & Kinesthetics. Seeing, hearing & doing.
Available across Australia & open to Hairdressers & Barbers of all levels.
What this workshop entails:
- Pre Assessments
- A Personalised Digital Lecture
- X2 Live Demonstrations
- Practical Session
- Post Evaluation
- Certificate of Completion
- The pre-assessment will come in a form via email when you sign up for any of our courses/workshops. This should arrive with you 3-4 weeks out from each set date & it will help us determine the training requirements & needs for the group we will be training. It will help us to understand the attendees strengths & weaknesses & will be reviewed by our education team to tailor each course & make it a unique experience. For our “CONC3PT” courses we only offer pre assessments for students undergoing the full day of training.
- The digital lecture will give attendees an understanding of our techniques, methods & terminology before we start to cut hair. This will deliver information to the students about the subject or topic we will be covering & it will give the class an overview of what is to come in our live demonstrations.
Live Demonstrations (Look & Learn):
- The live demonstrations will consist of our educators sharing with you their mindset & thought process through visual demonstration & in depth explanation - showcasing a range of skills from scissor work, sectioning patterns to clipper work, texturising and styling. This part of the session will oversee fundamental easy to adapt techniques in which we use to create various in trend looks.
- The practical or “ hands on” session will allow attendees to bring their own model & test some of the techniques just learned under our supervision. This way when you go to your own barber shop or salon you can be sure you are performing the techniques correctly. We find this the most effective way of learning. Our pre assessment for the students undergoing the “hands on” session will be more comprehensive as they will be benefitting the most from the session.
- The post evaluation will also come in a form via email a few days after our session is over. This will be a post training review in which we will ask you some questions to refresh your memory & help the information learned sink in. It will give us some feed back in which we can use to better our courses/workshops for the future & it will give us the opportunity to identify what future classes may suit each individual so that we can make recommendations in the future.